Direct Admission In Pharmacy Colleges In Pune
Now Get 100% Sure Direct Admission In Pharm.D, B.Pharm & M.Pharma In Top Pharmacy Colleges of Pune Through Management Quota NRI Seats for International Students Seats Booking at Lowest Rates Ever.
B.Pharm is an under graduate degree awarded for the completion of a 3 year program in the area of Pharmacy. B.Pharm is a shortened form of Bachelor of Pharmacy. Pharmacy Council of India is the controlling authority of the Indian Pharmacy education. PCI is a legal body ruled by the provisions of the Pharmacy Act 1948. B.Pharm enables a candidate to practice a professional career as a Pharmacist. B.Pharm course will cover a syllabus including health care and biochemical science. The program covers practical experiments along with theory classes. Many reputed institutes and universities in India provide B.Pharm course. Several of the universities are offering online Pharmacy degree across the globe.
Master of Pharmacy » M.Pharm
Master of Pharmacy is a Post Graduate Degree awarded for a program in the field of Pharmacy. It is also called M.Pharm. The program duration is two years. There are four semesters in the M.Pharm program. Examination held at the end of every semester. The course offers many practical elements like instrumental techniques, research methodologies, new areas and pharmacy-based operations etc. the aspirants who need exposure to pharmacy can study the M.Pharm program. Many institutes are offering the program across India.
Doctor of Pharmacy » Pharm.D
Pharm.D is a professional degree honored for students who undergo their graduation course in Pharmacy Doctoral Programme. The Pharm D took its origin from a latin word ‘Pharmacaie Doctor’ signifying ‘Doctor of Pharmacy’. The pharmacy education in India is under the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) which initiated the 6 years Pharm.D course in India from the year 2008. The course is registered under the Pharmacy Act of 1948.
The Pharm.D course comes in two types:
- One is Pharm.D course with duration of five years and besides this students will have to work as an intern or do the residency for 1 year.
- Second one is Pharm.D (post Baccalaureate) where in the duration of the course is 3 years including 2 years theoretical study plus one year internship or residency as per PCI.
Eligibility Criteria :
Bachelor of Pharmacy
The basic edibility for the B.Pharm program is a pass in HSC (10+2). The students must have studied Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics. The applicants must have scored at least 50% marks in 12th standard or equivalent with Mathematics or Biology as one of the subjects. Another education qualification which will be considered equivalent to +2 is the D. Pharma (Diploma in Pharmacy). In some states, it is compulsory to write and qualify in an entrance test for getting admission into the program.
Eligibility criteria » Master of Pharmacy
Aspirants who have completed Bachelor of Pharmacy with not less than 50% of marks are qualified to apply for the M.Pharm program. The aspirants must have done their graduation from a recognized institute. For SC/ST applicants, the qualification is a pass in the B.Pharm. The admission done through an entrance test named ‘Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test’ (GPAT). GPAT is an all India exam.
Eligibility Criteria » Pharm.D (6 year course):
All the aspirants who apply for Pharm.D course must have cleared their higher secondary board examination with chemistry or physics as obligatory subjects together with Biology or Math.
Those who pass in D.Pharm course can also apply provided the institution from which they took the degree should be recognized under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act lay down by the Pharmacy Council of India.
Eligibility Criteria » Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate):
Those who have passed B.Pharm from an institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India under the division 12 of the Pharmacy Act can apply for Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate).
Advantages and Benefits
2. After the completion of the program, candidates can register with the State Pharmacy Council. This will qualify them for starting a Pharmacy or Chemist store of their own. Therefore, they can stock and sell the medicines.
3. After the program, the aspirants may get a chance to go and work in foreign nations. Once a candidate finishes the M.Pharm program, they can go for advanced studies such as PhD in Pharmacology, Pharmaceutics, and M.Phil etc.
4. M.Pharm program offers chances to gain practical skills. The candidates can improve their communication skills and confidence after the program.
5. The program covers many specializations. Aspirants can choose any of the specialization based on their preference.
6. As the Pharma.D is course that offers doctoral pharmacy, those who perform pharmacy as their profession under the Pharmacy Act will be entitled to prefix ‘Dr’ before their name.
7. Pharm. D course is registered under the Pharmacy Act of 1948 for undergoing pharmacy as a profession.
8. After graduation in Pharm.D, students can opt for Ph.D Programmes if they are qualified.
List of Pharmacy Colleges In Pune
- Sinhgad College of Pharmacy, Pune
- Sinhgad Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pune
- Smt. Kashibai Navale College of Pharmacy, Pune
- Sharadchandra Pawar College of Pharmacy, Pune
- Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Pharmacy, Pune
- AISSMS College of Pharmacy, Pune
- Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune
- Indira College of Pharmacy, Pune
- Siddhant College of Pharmacy, Pune
- Modern College of Pharmacy, Pune
- Modern College of Pharmacy, Pune
- Sinhgad Institute of Pharmacy, Pune
- Abhinav Education Society’s College of Pharmacy, Pune
- Alard College of Pharmacy, Pune
If You Want To Get Direct Admission In B.Pharm, M.Pharma or Pharm.D In Top Pharmacy Colleges In Pune Through Management Quota or NRI Seats Booking for International Students Then Feel Free To Contact Us…
Direct Admission Pharmacy Colleges Pune,Direct,Admission,Pharmacy,Colleges,Pune,Management,Quota,NRI,Seats,B Pharm,M Pharma,Pharm.D